- ½ cup pearl couscous
- 1 x quantity French vinaigrette
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 lamb backstraps
- 1 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled, sliced thinly into rounds
- ¼ cup sultanas
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- lemon wedges, to serve
- natural yogurt, to serve
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate garlic infused Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Fill ingredients into a jar, shake and pour
- 1 Cook couscous in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain well. Add 2 tablespoons of the dressing and toss well. Set aside.
- 2 Meanwhile, rub cumin onto lamb. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and cook lamb for 12 minutes, turning well until cooked to medium-rare, or cooked to your liking. Set aside on a plate for 5 minutes to rest, covered loosely with foil. Thinly slice.
- 3 Add carrot, onion, orange, sultanas, mint, pomegranate and ¼ cup of the remaining dressing to couscous, toss well.
- 4 Top salad with lamb, serve with lemon wedges, yogurt and remaining dressing on the side.