TERMS AND CONDITIONS: COBRAM ESTATE SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION IN MELBOURNE
The promoter of this competition is Cobram Estate Olives Limited. ABN 32 115 131 667, located at Unit 11, 75 Lorimer St, Southbank, Victoria 3006.
This competition is open to all residents of Melbourne, Victoria, who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of the promoter and their immediate families.
Entry into the competition is free.
To enter the competition, participants must:
- a) Follow Cobram Estate on Instagram. b) Like the competition post. c) Leave a comment in the comments section of the competition post by 5th October 2023.
- Entries must be received by the closing date and time, as specified in the competition post. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted, or which fail to reach the promoter by the closing date and time for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via direct message on the platform(s) used for the competition within 48 hours of the closing date and time.
- The prize is as specified in the competition post. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the promoter's first attempt to notify them, the promoter reserves the right to choose another winner at random from the remaining valid entries.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The promoter may also use the entrant's personal information for promotional, marketing, and publicity purposes.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram/Facebook/Twitter or any other social media platform used for the competition. Participants are providing their information to the promoter and not to any social media platform.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to this competition, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.