600g thick cut rump steak, room temp
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Rocket Salsa Verde
80g baby rocket, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 25g baby capers, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Coratina extra virgin olive oil
- Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Coratina extra virgin olive oil
Heat a grill plate to medium heat. Coat the steak with extra virgin olive oil and season well. Grill steaks until internal temperature reaches 55oC for medium rare or until desired doneness. Remove from heat, loosely cover the steak with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place all salsa ingredients into a small bowl and combine well.
- To serve, slice steak and place on a serving platter. Top with some of the salsa and serve the remaining salsa on the side. Finish with a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.