- 2 deboned racks of lamb, 8 chops each
- 4 tbsp Cobram Estate Premiere extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 sprigs of lemon thyme, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 3 globes of fennel, trimmed and each cut into 6 wedges
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp Chardonnay wine
- 3 tomatoes
- 20 baby black olives
- 1 tbsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Additional Cobram Estate Premiere extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Cut each loin of lamb in half and season the meat with 2 tbspCobram Estate Premiere extra virgin olive oil, a little pepper, half the lemon thyme and half the garlic.
- Heat 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Premiere extra virgin olive oil in a pan. Add the onion and remaining sprigs of lemon thyme and stir for 2 minutes. Add the fennel, remaining garlic and the coriander seeds and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and bring to the boil. Add the tomatoes, stir well and season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cook the lamb on a hot grill for about 4-5 minutes on each side. Season the meat with salt and leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Add the olives, orange zest and parsley to the fennel.
- Serve the fennel on 4 plates and top with a piece of loin of lamb, sliced into 3 pieces. Drizzle a little Cobram Estate Premiere extra virgin olive oil on top of the meat and serve.