- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Rich & Robust extra virgin olive oil
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 100ml Cobram Estate red wine vinegar
- 400g brown mushrooms, quartered
- 150ml thickened cream
- 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Season the drumsticks with salt and pepper.
- Heat the Cobram Estate Rich & Robust extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick frypan. Add the drumsticks and cook for about 20 minutes on medium heat, turning the chicken over half way through. Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover with foil.
- Remove the excess fat from the pan. Stir in the chopped shallots and cook on low heat for
- 5 minutes.
- Add the Cobram Estate red wine vinegar to the pan, bring to the boil and reduce the Cobram Estate red wine vinegar to about 2 tbsp.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and bring to the boil. Return the chicken to the pan and reheat for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley just before serving.