- Pizza base. Homemade dough or store bought will work fine.
- Potatoes- peeled and sliced ¼ inch thick
- CE Truffle extra virgin olive oil- 1 250ml bottle
- Ricotta cheese- 250g
- Mushrooms- 4 sliced thin
- Bocconcini cheese- 250g whole
- Macadamia nuts- 100g
- Dried porcini mushrooms- handful
- Wild Fennel pollen- 2 sprigs
- Whole dried chilli- 1
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Cryovac or Ziplock the potatoes in a full bottle of CE truffle oil to marinate. (OPTIONAL: Set sous vide to 77 degrees Celsius for 2 hours and place Cryovac bag in.)
- Whip the ricotta for 3 minutes with a pinch of salt and pepper until light and fluffy.
- In a food processor or coffee grinder blitz the- porcini mushroom, whole dried chilli, macadamia nuts, wild fennel pollen and a pinch of salt and pepper till it is crumbled almost to the point of being a powder.
- Spread a generous layer of whipped ricotta onto your pizza base.
- Add the sliced potatoes
- Top with the sliced mushrooms and whole Bocconcini scattered over it.
- Sprinkle generously with the porcini dust.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and base is crisp