- 200g spaghetti
- 4 Tbsp Cobram Estate Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup peas
- 4 asparagus spears, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add the spaghetti, stir well and return to the boil.
- After 4 minutes, add the peas and asparagus, return to the boil and cook until the pasta is al dente – about 4-6 minutes, depending on the pasta variety.
- Drain the spaghetti and vegetables and place in a bowl with the chopped garlic, Cobram Estate Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a little pepper. Toss well and serve immediately.
The outstanding Cobram Estate Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil won the title as the best olive oil in Australia at the national awards for 2009 and this simple dish of pasta will help you discover why this olive oil is so fantastic. I have kept the dish light so the flavours of the oil can be discovered.