- 4 chicken marylands (or you could use 8 chicken thigh fillets)
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 250ml red wine
- 400g can cherry tomatoes in natural juice
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup store-bought caramelised onion relish or chutney
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 250g trussed cherry tomatoes
- Mashed potato, to serve
- Steamed green vegetables, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Put chicken, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and stock cube in a large zip-lock bag. Massage well to coat and set aside whilst making the sauce.
2. Put wine, canned tomatoes, tomato paste, caramelised onion and rosemary into a large baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined. Remove chicken from bag and arrange in sauce, along with trussed tomatoes. Season with pepper.
3. Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with mashed potato and steamed vegetables on the side.