- 4 Tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ onion, diced
- 2 sprigs of lemon thyme
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed, then cut into 1 cm strips
- 1 green capsicum, seeds removed, then cut into 1 cm strips
- 1 tomato, peeled and diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 8 black olives, pitted
- ½ clove garlic, chopped
- 4 pieces of salmon fillet, each about 150g
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Heat 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan on medium heat. Add onion and stir for a few minutes. Add thyme and red and green capsicum strips and cook on low heat until capsicum is soft. Half way through the cooking, add diced tomato and a little salt and pepper. When the vegetables are cooked, add the chopped anchovy fillets, olives and garlic.
- Preheat oven to 100°C.
- Brush salmon on both sides with remaining Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper. Place salmon on a tray lined with baking paper and bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Place salmon on plates and drizzle with a little lemon juice. Spoon capsicum on top and serve.