- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and finely grated
- 1 small yellow onion finely grated
- 2 large eggs
- 30 g all-purpose flour (or more if needed)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Cobram Estate Truffle Infused extra virgin olive oil for frying
- Wring out the liquid in the grated potatoes by placing them in colander and squeezing with your hands or by placing in a dish towel and wringing out the liquid.
- Put drained grated potatoes in a medium-sized bowl with the onion, eggs, flour and salt and use hands to work it into a tacky mixture. Add more flour if needed. Use the mixture immediately.
- Heat a few tablespoons of Cobram Estate Truffle Infused extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and place 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the mixture (depending on size preference) in the hot pan and flatten into pancakes with the back of a spoon. Fry on both sides for 3-5 minutes until the Kartoffelpuffer are golden. Place them briefly on paper towels.