- 2 x cans of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp paprika or finely chopped chilli
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Open the cans of chickpeas and strain into a sieve. Rinse thoroughly with water and place on a clean towel to pat dry.
3. Add to a medium-sized bowl along with the Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt, spices, and herbs of your choice. Toss well and spoon onto a lined baking tray.
4. Bake for 30 minutes turning every 10 minutes to allow the chickpeas to crisp up.
5. Remove and allow to cool.
Recipe from our friends at The Biting Truth