- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil spray, for greasing
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¾ cups caster sugar
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 250g dark chocolate, melted
- ¾ cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Icing sugar mixture, to dust (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160ºC fan-forced. Grease base and sides of a 30cm x 20cm lamington tin with Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil spray. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Put eggs into the bowl of an electric mixer and beat with whisk attachment on high speed for about 3 minutes or until thick and pale. Gradually add sugar, beating constantly for about 5 minutes or until a thick and glossy mixture forms.
- Sift flour and cocoa into egg mixture, pour in melted chocolate and Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil and using a whisk, gently stir to combine. Pour into prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes or until a crust forms on top, but the centre is still moist. Set aside to cool to room temperature before removing from tin.
- Cut into pieces. Dust with icing sugar (optional). Serve.