- 1 kg chat potatoes, cut into thick rounds
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 200g rindless streaky bacon
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Light extra virgin olive oil
- 12 raw green king prawns, peeled with tails in tact
- 1 x quantity Cobram Estate Creamy garlic and chive dressing
- 2 cups watercress sprigs
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Cobram Estate garlic infused Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp dried chives
- Pinch of caster sugar
- Sea-salt flakes and finely ground pepper, to season
- Fill ingredients into a jar, shake and pour
- Put potatoes in a large saucepan of room temperature water and heat over high heat. Cook for 10 minutes or until just tender. During the last 1 minute of cooking, add beans and cook for 1 minute. Drain well and set aside in a large bowl to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in half the olive oil a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat until golden brown. Drain well on paper towel, then slice into thick strips. In same pan, add remaining olive oil and cook prawns for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Pour 1/3 cup of the dressing into cooled potatoes mixture and toss well. Season. Add watercress and bacon, toss well.
- Arrange salad on a serving plate or platter. Top with prawns and drizzle with a little of the dressing. Serve remaining dressing on the side to add as desired.