- 2 tbs Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced.
- 1/3 cup of mint
- 1 small red onion, thinly slices
- 1 cup of peas
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 1 cup of natural yogurt
- 7 eggs
- To serve: Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre heat oven to 200C.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the seven eggs, yoghurt, peas, mint and season with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Then on the stove, heat up an oven safe skillet that holds around 1.5 L. Add in Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic and the red onion and sauté for a couple of minutes. Add in the egg mixture and stir, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes on a lower heat until nearly cooked through.
- Then place in the oven or under the grill, for a further 15 minutes until golden.
- Top with fresh mint, grated parmesan, a generous drizzle of Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus fresh sliced zucchini.