- 4 Tablespoons Cobram Estate Garlic and Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 cup fresh ricotta
- 2 green zucchini, coarsely grated
- 2 eggs
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- salt and pepper, to season
- ½ cup Greek-style yogurt
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan
- ¼ cup small basil leaves
1. Put 1 tablespoon of Garlic and Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, into a large mixing bowl. Add ricotta, zucchini, eggs, lemon zest and half of the shallots. Sift in flour, then stir until just combined. Season.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining Garlic and Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spoon ¼ cup of the batter into pan, repeat to make 5 fritters. Cook for 8 minutes turning occasionally, until golden and cooked through. Continue to cook in batches of 5 until all of the batter has been used, adding remaining oil to the pan as necessary. Transfer to a serving tray.
3. Sprinkle parmesan and basil over the top of the fritters. Season, then serve with yogurt and an extra drizzle of Garlic and Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.