- 1 head of cauliflower, side leaves removed and enough stalk to allow it to sit flat
- ¼ cup of Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Capers, finally diced
- Anchovies, finally diced (remove for Vegan/Vegetarian option)
- Dijon mustard
- Parsley, to serve
- Pre heat over to 200C. In a large pot, big enough to fit whole cauliflower, bring salted water to the boil. When boiled, lower in the cauliflower, florets down and boil for 10 minutes, until it has lost its firmness but will still hold its shape once removed.
- Place cauliflower on a large baking tray and using your hands massage in the olive oil until the whole thing is covered. Sprinkle with salt and put in oven until golden, around 20-30 mins.
- Meanwhile, make your dressing by combining EVOO, caper, anchovies and Dijon mustard in a small bowl and with a stick blender, blending it all together. Season to taste,
- Once the cauliflower is out of the oven, transfer to serving plate, and pour over dress finish off with a sprinkle of fresh parsley.