- ½ a ripe, seedless watermelon
- Feta, cubed. (A half a block)
- Cobram Estate Olive Oil
- Salad of your choice (Spinach is great)
- Roughly chop your watermelon up into bite size squares. Aim for around two - three cups of watermelon here.
- Add the watermelon to a serving bowl, and roughly chop around a cup and a half of your salad. Add this to the bowl.
- Add in cubes of feta - you can also use another salty cheese like halloumi here too. Half a block here is great.
- Add in a generous drizzle of Cobram Estate EVOO, and toss together!
Serve in a big salad bowl and enjoy.
Recipe by Elizabeth Maidment.