- 1 packet of trofie pasta or another small shape
- 1 large chicken breast
- Extra Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to serve
- 100g watercress
- handful of dill
- 1 garlic clove, finely diced
- 6 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50g roasted almonds, plus some for garnish
- 75g of grated parmesan or pecorino
- zest of a lemon and ½ the juice
- salt and pepper
- First make the pesto by combining watercress, dill, garlic, almonds and cheese in to a small food processor. Whiz until well combined, before drizzling in Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to loosen up the paste. Add in the lemon juice and zest, along with the salt and pepper to combine and set aside.
- With the chicken breast, drizzle with Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper and place on a lined baking tray for 20 minutes. Once its good through remove from oven and cover until pasta is ready.
- Cook the pasta by boiling a big pot of water, and cook the pasta till al dente. Drain pasta, but reserve a small amount of the water.
- To the pasta, add the pesto as well as the reserved water. Slice up the chicken breast and add this in too. Stir to well combined. Serve up with an extra drizzle of Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a sprinkle of chopped almonds.