- 2 scotch fillet beef steaks, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- ¼ red cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch baby radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- ¼ cup thai basil leaves
- ¼ cup salted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 x quantity Thai Style dressing
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- white sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
- black sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
- lime cheeks, to serve
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp finely grated ginger
- pinch of dried chilli flakes
- Preheat heat a char-grill plate or grill pan over high heat.
- Rub steaks with Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt.
- Grill steak for 5 minutes each side or until cooked to medium, then transfer to a plate and set aside covered loosely in foil to rest for 10 minutes. Slice steak thinly.
- Combine cabbage, shallots, radish, coriander, thai basil and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Add steak and half of the dressing and toss to combine.
- Spoon onto serving plates and scatter with chilli and sesame seeds.
- Serve with lime cheeks, and remaining dressing on the side.