- 1.5 cups roasted peanuts
- 3 tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.5 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 red chillies, diced,seeds optional
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 brown onion, diced 2 lemon grass (white parts only)
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/2 brown onion, diced 1 head of broccoli, diced
- 6 kale leaves, chopped
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- A handful of roasted cashews
- Extra Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extra chilli and lime juice for garnish
- 250g of dried rice noodles
1. Sautee garlic, onion, ginger and chilli in 1 tbsp of the Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil, until browning and aromatic.
2. Blend all sauce ingredients in a food processor. Taste test. Add more soy sauce if not salty enough. Add more lime juice if too salty. Add more water if too thick. Add more chilli if not spicy enough.
1. Sautee the onion with 2 tbs Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil until browning.
2- Add the capsicum and broccoli and continue sauteeing. Add the rest of the vegetables and stir on a high heat.
Vegetables should cook down and begin to soften/brown.
3. Add the sauce and cook on a medium to high heat until the sauce reduces and is coating all the vegetables. Stir through the cashews. Cook rice noodles according to instructions.
4. Garnish with chilli and lime juice.
Recipe thanks to our friend, Lauren Marino