- 3 cups puffed quinoa
- 50 mls maple syrup
- 100 g nut butter
- 30 grams nut butter
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup of 75% dark chocolate
- pinch of salt
- 2 cans of coconut cream
- ½ cup of coconut flakes
- ¼ cup of Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 gm of agaragar
- 6 fresh passionfruits
1. First, line a 23x33 cm pan with baking paper. For the bottom layer, microwave the maple syrup and the nut butter together, in a large bowl combine the melted maple and the quinoa puffs. Mix until all the puff are well coated. Press in to the bottom of the lined pan and place in fridge to set for at least an hour.
2. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over warm water on medium heat until melted. Whisk in nut butter and continue to stir until the chocolate becomes smooth and glossy. Pour chocolate on top of the quinoa puff and tilt the pan back and forth to evenly coat the bottom. Freeze for 1 hour to set the chocolate.
3. For the final layer, add the coconut cream, coconut flakes, EVOO, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and agar agar to a saucepan and bring to the boil to activate the agar agar whisking occasionally. Simmer for a further few minutes before allowing to cool slightly. Pour this on top of the chocolate and spread out evenly.
4. Return to the fridge to set completely. Before topping with fresh passionfruit pulp.