- 4 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk lemongrass, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 green chilli, slices
- 1 teaspoon fresh turmeric, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 500g chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 bunch of bok choy
- 1 lime, juice
- lime wedge to serve
1. In a food processor place, 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, lemongrass, ginger, chilli, turmeric, soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Transfer into a large bowl and add in the chicken and half the coconut milk. Coat the chicken in the mix, cover and place in fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Once chicken is marinated, remove from fridge. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a wok add chicken mixture and braise until cooked then remove from wok.
3. Add bok choy, cook for a couple of minutes. Return chicken to the wok with remaining coconut milk and lime juice. Cook for a couple more minutes to reduce the liquid slightly. Serve with rice.