- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tin tuna in basil infused oil
- 1tsp mayonnaise
- 2 cups spinach
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet potato
- 30g marinated goats cheese
- generous drizzle of Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- handful of fresh basil leaves
1. Mix the tuna, mayonnaise and quinoa together in a bowl.
2. Top with the spinach, tomato, avocado and sweet potato and toss.
3. Crumble the goats cheese over the salad, drizzle the Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and top with the fresh basil leaves.
Recipe thanks to the wonderful, Melbourne Nutrition.