- Ricotta - 500g
- Lemon zest - 1 lemon
- Chillies - as much as you like
- Cobram Estate Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil - l - 2 tea spoons
- Grated Parmesan - ¼ of a cup
- Grated Gruyere - % of a cup
- Salt & Pepper - as desired
- Olive Tapenade - not homemade
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and place in a skillet.
- Cooking in the oven at 200c for 20 mins.
- Drizzle more Cobram Estate Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top and any other
- topping you like(I choose Olive Tapenade.)
- Toast some bread during the last five minutes of cooking to serve.