- 1kg Desiree potatoes, peeled and sliced into 5cm x 1cm chips
- 50g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 50ml Cobram Estate Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- Sea Salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 210C fan forced. Prepare potatoes, leaving the skins on and place into a large bowl.
- Drizzle Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and then season with plenty of sea salt. Combine well to evenly coat.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper and spread chips, placing them part from one another.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Take them out of the oven and flip them. Bake again for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle parmesan cheese and chives over the top.
Optional to serve with Truffle Mayonnaise: Combine ½ cup of mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Recipe by Margaret Pahos @createcookshare.