- 2 pizza bases
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 medium white potatoes, sliced paper thin with a mandolin
- 6 Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 ½ cups fresh Ricotta cheese (approx. 500g)
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- Sea salt flakes and cracked pepper
1. Add sliced potatoes in a bowl of water and soak for 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry with a paper towel. This helps the potato crisp once baked.
2. Place pizza bases on a lined baking tray. Drizzle over the pizza 1-2 teaspoons of the Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and then spread half of the ricotta.
3. Layer the potato and mushroom slices over the top, alternating in a fan shape pattern and generously season with sea salt flakes, freshly cracked pepper and shopped chives.
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 220C fan forced, in a preheated oven.
5. Remove from oven, drizzle with Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and top with chilli flakes and extra chives. Slice and serve.
Recipe by @createcookshare