- 2 balls of Buffalo Mozzarella
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 6 basil leaves
- Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- On a chopping board with a sharp knife, remove the core of the tomatoes, slice into 8ths and arrange on two plates.
- Tear the ball of buffalo mozzarella apart into quarters and place with the tomato. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Tear the basil leaves and place over the mozzarella and tomato. Drizzle liberally with the Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil.