- 1 loaf of sourdough, sliced, halved and grilled (around 10 sliced)
- 3 gloves of garlic, peeled
- 4 fresh vine tomatoes, diced and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
- 1 jar of marinated red peppers
- 20 or so white anchovies
- ½ cup basil finely diced
- zest from half a lemon
- ½ cup of Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
1. Firstly, finely dice and season tomatoes, add a teaspoon of EVOO and sherry vinegar and set aside.
2.Combine remaining oil, zest of the lemon and basil, stir until it comes together.
3. Slice and grill sourdough and while hot rub with garlic.
4. Place a spoonful of tomato mix on top of the bread, followed by a white anchovy, and marinated pepper.
5.Continue over all slices of bread, drizzle with basil and lemon oil. Serve