- 2 teaspoons brown mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon kashmiri chilli powder
- ½ cup (125ml) Cobram Estate extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 200g (6½oz) blocks paneer cheese
- 175g (5½oz) vine sweet mini capsicums
- (bell peppers), large ones halved lengthways
- 250g (8oz) cherry truss tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion (170g), cut into 8 wedges
- 4 fresh curry leaf sprigs
- roti and greek yoghurt, to serve
- Combine mustard seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric, chilli powder and extra virgin olive oil in a large bowl.
- Drizzle paneer, capsicums, tomatoes and onion with spice mixture; toss gently to coat. Season well. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Cook paneer on a heated grill plate (or grill pan or barbecue) for 2 minutes each side or until grill marks appear. Transfer to a plate. Cook tomatoes on grill plate for 4 minutes, turning regularly. Add onion and capsicums; cook for 5 minutes, turning regularly, or until all vegetables are tender and grill marks appear.
- Toss curry leaf sprigs in any remaining spice oil; cook on heated grill plate until crisp. Serve paneer and vegetables topped with curry leaves and with roti and yoghurt.