- 2 cups of sweet potato, cubed
- 3/4 can of canned lentils
- 2-3 large handfuls of rocket
- 1/3 block of goats feta
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place sweet potato in a baking tray, drizzle with Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper and mix together before putting in the oven for 40-50 minutes, or until cooked.
2. Drain and wash lentils. In a large bowl, combine rocket, lentils, sweet potato, feta and parley. Drizzle with oil and lemon before enjoying!
Recipe thanks to Sarah, The Fodmap Free Life.