- 600g of sweet potato coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons of za'atar
- ¼ cup parsley
- 4 eggs
- 2 gloves of garlic
- ¼ cup of plain/wholemeal flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- sliced avocado
- 1 cup of greek yoghurt
1. In a large bowl combine grated sweet potato, za’atar, garlic, parsley, eggs and flour and stir to combine.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan, place a large spoonful of mix and flatten slightly. Fry for a couple if minutes on each side. Remove from pan, cover and continue with remaining mixture.
3. Transfer to serving plate, and serve with greek yogurt and sliced avocado.