- 1/4 cup almonds
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 1 zucchini
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for frying
1. Heat a small non-stick frypan on medium heat. Add almonds and sesame seeds, stirring until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
2. Wash the broccolini, asparagus and zucchini.
3. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Cut the broccolini in half and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
4. Preheat a large non-stick griddle pan on medium heat. Drizzle with Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grill asparagus for 5 minutes, tossing every minute or so. Set aside to cool.
5. Cut the zucchini in half, and then slice into thin strips. Using the same pan, drizzle with Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grill zucchini, 1-2 minutes on each side. Set aside to cool.
6. Combine the broccolini, asparagus and zucchini in a large bowl.
7. Remove the skin from the avocado and slice. Add to salad, followed by the toasted almonds and sesame seeds.
8. To serve, drizzle with Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sprinkle with sea salt, toss to combine.
Recipe thanks to Balance By Monica