- 2 x sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoon Cobram Estate truffle oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon mayonnaise
- ¼ cup kefir or yoghurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Pinch of paprika
- ½ cup walnuts (crushed or processed into a rough crumb)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the sweet potato wedges on a baking tray and drizzle with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle over a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and 1 teaspoon truffle oil. Set aside.
- Prepare the dipping sauce by combining 1 heaped tablespoons mayonnaise, ¼ cup kefir/yoghurt, juice of ½ lemon, 1-2 teaspoons truffle oil and a pinch of paprika. Set aside.
- To make the crumb, combine the walnuts, parmesan cheese and thyme with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Remove the wedges from the oven. Brush the mustard mix over the sweet potatoes and then spread over the crumb. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- If you love truffle, give one final drizzle with truffle oil and serve with dipping sauce.