- 3 Tablespoons Cobram Estate Ginger and Lemongrass Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 400g mixed mushrooms, sliced (try using a combination of oyster, button, enoki, Swiss browns)
- 225g can sliced water chestnuts, rinsed, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 baby gem lettuce, leaves separated into cups
- 3 small radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced on diagonal
- ½ tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 long red chilli, finely diced
1. Heat 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Ginger and Lemongrass Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add red onion and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until mushrooms are tender and golden. Stir in water chestnuts and 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce. Cook for a further 2 minutes until mixture is hot.
2. Combine remaining Cobram Estate Ginger and Lemongrass Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil with remaining hoisin sauce in a small serving dish.
3. Serve mushroom mixture in lettuce cups topped with radish, carrot, shallots, sesame seeds, chilli and a little drizzle of hoisin sauce mixture. Serve remaining hoisin sauce mixture on the side, to drizzle as desired.