- 250g premade pizza dough ball
- 4-5 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- Cobram Estate Garlic & Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Mozzarella cheese slices
- Olives (for spiders)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- Prepare the premade pizza dough according to the packet instructions and knead on a floured surface. Roll the dough out to a 21cm round shape and place on a baking sheet.
- Spread the sun-dried tomato pesto over the dough and drizzle with Cobram Estate Garlic & Chili Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Bake for 10 mins.
- Cut out ghost shapes from the cheese slices. Cut out the spider bodies and legs from the black olives. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the Halloween shapes.
- Return to the oven for a further 5-6 mins until the pizza base is crisp and the cheese has just melted. Then enjoy!