- 4-6 lamb cutlets
- 2 tablespoons of harissa
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of freekah
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoon of dukkah
- ½ bunch of mint leaves, torn
- ½ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- seeds of 1 pomegranate
- ¼ cup of currants
- salt and pepper
1. Combine harissa, garlic and Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in shallow baking dish. Add lamb chops and turn to coat. Cover, and place in the fridge to marinate for at least an overnight. Overnight would be ideal.
2. Meanwhile, place the freekah and 1.5L (6 cups) water in a pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low, then cover and cook for 25 minutes or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
3. Next make the dressing by placing Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, honey, pomegranate molasses and lemon in a bowl. Whisk and Set aside.
4. To the freekah, combine the dukkah, torn mint and parsley, barberries and the seeds from a pomegranate. Season.
5. Once salad is made, pre heat bbq or grill pan. Sprinkle marinated lamb with salt and pepper and grill for 4/5 mins each side until medium rare. Take off grill and set aside to rest.
6. Pour dressing over freekah and transfer to a serving platter, top with chops. Sprinkle with dukkah and mint and serve.