- 500g spaghetti pasta
- 1 tablespoon + extra of Cobram Estate Garlic & Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- ½ cup of dry white wine
- 1kg of mussels, cleaned
- 4 handfuls of rocket
- 2 handfuls of parsley
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Heat a large saucepan of boiling water with a pinch of salt and cook the spaghetti for 13 minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok to low-medium heat. Add the Cobram Estate Garlic & Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, tomatoes, tomato paste and wine and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the mussels to the wok and cover with the lid to steam the mussels until they open (discard any that don’t open).
- Drain the spaghetti, keeping ¼ cup of the cooking liquid, and add the pasta and cooking liquid back to the saucepan. Add the rocket, another drizzle of the Cobram Estate Garlic & Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and pour over the mussels and tomato mixture. Add the parsley, season with salt and pepper, mix well and serve with parmesan cheese.