- 375g spaghetti, uncooked
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets (optional)
- Heat a medium sized saucepan with water and salt. Once the water comes to the boil, add the spaghetti and cook as per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, chilli and anchovy fillets in a large saucepan and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- When spaghetti is cooked, drain and add to the saucepan with the olive oil and garlic mixture. Toss to combine.
- To serve, drizzle spaghetti with a little more Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and sprinkle with parsley and parmesan cheese.
Recipe thanks to Balance By Monica