- 3 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 corn cobs
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, extra
- 8 tortillas
- ½ cup sour cream, to serve
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced, to serve
1. Put paprika, oregano and Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a large zip-lock bag. Massage to combine, add chicken and massage to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
2. Meanwhile, preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue grill plate over high heat. Peel husks away from corn, but without removing completely and tie together. Remove white corn silks. Brush corn kernels with Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil and cook corn for 20 minutes turning occasionally or until charred and just tender. Set aside to cool slightly. Cut corn kernels from cobs and transfer to a bowl.
3. Cook chicken for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Thinly slice.
4. Meanwhile, to make herb salad, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
5. Grill tortillas for 30 seconds or until soft and lightly charred, transfer to a plate and cover with plastic wrap to keep warm.
6. Spread sour cream onto tortillas, top with chicken, avocado, corn, salsa and herb salad. Serve immediately with limes.