- 4 Tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped basil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 400g firm fish fillets
- 16 small, green prawns, shelled and de-veined
- 16 firm scallops
- 4 lemon wedge
- If using bamboo sticks, soak them in cold water for about 20 minutes.
- Place Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, basil, paprika and a little pepper in a bowl. Cut fish into approximately 2cm cubes and add to the bowl. Add prawns and trimmed scallops and toss the seafood gently in the seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Thread seafood onto bamboo sticks or skewers and cook on a hot barbecue, turning kebabs over halfway through the cooking. They need about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Season with a little salt and serve immediately, garnished with lemon wedges.