- 1 1/2 cups of brown rice flour
- 1 1/2 cups of almond meal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 cups of grated pumpkin
- 3/4 cup of goats cheese, crumbled
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of Cobram Estate Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup of milk
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line a 12 hole muffin tray with baking paper.
- Combine the flour, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk the eggs and then add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Once combined, add the spinach, pumpkin and goats cheese (reserve some cheese for the top of the muffins) and stir until everything is just combined.
- Turn the oven down to 180°C and spoon the mixture into the muffin tray (the mixture will go quite thick so you may need to press it into the holes). Top each muffin with a small crumble of goats cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Cool in the tray for 10 minutes and then remove to cool completely on a wire rack.