- 100ml tepid water
- 1tsp active dry yeast
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 380g self raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 20ml Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 30ml natural yoghurt
- Pinch of salt
- Cobram Extra Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whisk the tepid water, yeast and sugar in a bowl until the sugar dissolves. Leave to stand for 10mins.
- Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Add the Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, yoghurt and the yeast mixture, mixing either by hand or in a stand mixer until a soft dough forms.
- Transfer the dough onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover with a damp tea towel for 2 hours in a warm place.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, punch down the dough and knead again for 3 minutes. Divide the dough into 10 equal balls and roll the dough into any required shapes.
- Place the naan on a lightly greased baking tray and cook in an oven at 200 degrees for 4-5 minutes until the naan has risen and is golden.
- Remove the naan from the oven and drizzle with Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with your favourite garnish.