- 4 x 150g boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 4 Tbsp Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra to drizzle
- ½ cup fresh coarse breadcrumbs
- 30g parmesan, finely grated
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley leaves, plus extra to serve
- Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1 bunch brocolini, trimmed, halved
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Put salmon in a large bowl and drizzle with half of the oil. Toss to coat and set aside whilst making crust mixture.
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. To make crust, put breadcrumbs, parmesan, olives and parsley in a large bowl. Season and mix to combine. Add remaining oil and toss again.
- Arrange salmon fillets on prepared tray, about 3cm apart. Spoon mixture evenly over salmon. Bake for 10-12 minutes until salmon is cooked through and crust is light golden.
- Meanwhile, sauté the beans and broccoli in 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve salmon scattered with extra parsley. Serve with vegetables and lemon wedges on the side.