- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 800g lamb leg chops, excess fat trimmed
- Red cabbage salad, to serve
Sweet Mint Sauce
- 100ml white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 green shallot, very thinly sliced
- Put rosemary, cumin, garlic, mustard, vinegar and Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a large zip-lock bag. Massage to combine then add lamb and massage to coat. Set aside for 20 minutes at room temperature to marinate.
- Meanwhile, to make mint sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to allow sugar to dissolve.
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue grill plate over high heat. Thread half of the lamb onto 2 metal skewers. Repeat with remaining lamb. Grill for 5 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a chopping board and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Transfer lamb to a platter or board, drizzle with a little of the mint sauce, and serve with cabbage and remaining sauce on the side.