- 1kg Brussel sprouts cut in half
- 150ml Cobram estate Classic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head garlic, skin on
- ¼ bunch thyme
- sea salt flakes
- 2 lemons juice
- 2 lemons to zest
- 100g block of parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Place Brussel sprouts in a bowl. Add thyme, garlic, sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. Toss until combined well.
- Place on oven tray and bake for 45 mins. Stir sprouts around while cooking.
- Remove from oven.
- In a bowl add Brussel sprouts, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley
- Toss well.
- Toss and place on plate.
- Grate parmesan on top