- 1/2 cup pumpkin, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 small red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 large handful spinach
- 170g tofu, cut int thick batons
- 1 tablespoon fetta
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate Limited Edition First Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Roast the pumpkin for 30 minutes. In the final 15 minutes add the broccoli and capsicum. Meanwhile grill the tofu in some Cobram Estate Limited Edition First Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil until browned on all sides.
3. Combine the roast vegetables with the spinach and top with tofu, fetta and dressing.
Recipe thanks to Steph Wearne.