- 1 large broccoli, cut into small florets and stalk diced
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of Cobram Estate Garlic & Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 large eggs, whisked
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Chilli flakes
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Spray twelve 1/2-cup capacity muffin pans with the Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray (and/or line the bases with baking paper).
- Place the broccoli on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle over the thyme leaves then drizzle with the Cobram Estate Garlic & Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the florets are just starting to brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs and milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the grated cheddar to the tray with the cooled broccoli and combine, and then divide this mix evenly among the prepared muffin pans.
- Pour over the egg mixture evenly into each pan and stir to combine. Top with a pinch of chilli flakes and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and set.