- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 50 grams salted butter
- 1 clove of garlic smashed with back of knife
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- A drizzle of @cobramestate’s Truffle-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
2. Bring a pot of water to boil and salt. Cook potatoes until soft. Around 25 minutes.
3. Drain and let the dry and cool in colander for 5 minutes
4. SMASH - using a potato masher squish them leaving them whole
5. Allow to cool and dry further
6. In a small saucer melt your butter with a clove of smashed garlic. Add a spring of rosemary.
7. Remove garlic and using a spoon drizzle herby garlic butter over potatoes.
8. Finish with a generous drizzle of truffle oil and season with salt
9. Place in the oven with a few sprigs of rosemary for 45 minutes until golden and crispy. No need to flip.
10. Remove and drizzle a bit more extra virgin olive oil and season with flaky sea salt.