- 4 Tablespoons Cobram Estate Ginger and Lemongrass Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 500g peeled green (raw) prawns with tails on
- 1 large red onion thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 300g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Freshly steamed Jasmine rice, to serve
- Roasted cashews, to serve
- Baby coriander leaves, to serve (optional)
1. Pour 2 tablespoons ofCobram Estate Ginger and Lemongrass Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a large mixing bowl. Add prawns. Toss to coat and set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
2. Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok over high heat. Add onion and prawns, including the oil from in the bowl. Cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Set aside on a plate. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of the Ginger and Lemongrass Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the same pan or wok, add red capsicum, carrot, snow peas and chilli. Cook for 3 minutes, return prawns and onion to pan or wok along with soy and honey and cook stirring for 2 minutes or until hot.
3. Drizzle with a little extra Ginger and Lemongrass Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil Serve with steamed rice and a scatter of cashews and coriander.