- 400g prawns
- 2 teaspoons Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4cm piece of ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 400g crushed tomatoes
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into thirds
- 2 green chillis
- 1 tablespoon pureed tamarind
- 400g light coconut milk
- 1 bunch coriander
- Brown basmati rice - 1 cup (cooked) per person
1. Heat the Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for a few minutes until starting to brown.
2. Add the garlic, ginger and spices and cook for another few minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes, broccolini and chilli and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the prawns and stir until starting to turn pink.
5. Add the coconut milk and simmer until prawns are completely cooked. You can add a pinch of salt to taste if you think it needs it.
6. Serve with rice and coriander leaves on the side.
Recipe thanks to the wonderful Melbourne Nutrition.